Friday 24 July 2015

Hairstyles - The Cinnamon bun (plus video tutorial)

My latest hairstyle tutorial, featuring three variations of my version of the cinnamon bun:
-Steps:
    1. I gather my hair into a high ponytail and secure it with a metal-free elastic (you can also make a cinnabun without an elastic, as shown in the video tutorial).
 
    2. Then I begin twisting the length and coiling it around the ponytail base, in the same direction I'm twisting it, creating a spiral-y form. It can be secured with pins while you're twisting it, or directly at the end when the bun's finished, with a stick, fork, pins, flexi-8, or claw-clips.
 
Picture gallery:
 


 
 
 
 
 
 



 

 


 
  
 



-As a half-up:
-As a length-shortening updo (see linked post): 
 

SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es

If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment