Monday 19 September 2016

Length pics update: March-September 2016

Hairwise, these past months have been pretty much about benign (I hope!) neglect, to tell the truth xD. I've been maintaining at roughly knee (and did a bigger trim this month in order to even out my hemline), partly because right now I don't want my har to be longer, and also with the aim of thickening up the hemline, which has been a little bit thinner than I'd like to lately. Let us hope it slowly regains a bit more thickness, like it did when I hit classic length! 

Shampoo-wise, they kind of changed the formulation of Klorane's Sweet Almond shampoo, originally intended for fine-textured static-prone hair, a shampoo which had been working well for me for quite a long time - Thanks to this change, instead of less tangly, less static-y and a bit fuller, my hair actually looked less full and was way more static-y and tangle-prone, somehow. So I started trying the Klorane Flax shampoo (also intended for fine-textured hair with little volume), alongside the orange D'Shila shampoo (a strengthening shampoo with hardly any unnecessary synthetics which I love), and I believe it's feeling better now. It's a bit less static-y, a bit less tangly, and maybe a little fuller.  But yeah, my main concern right now is working on my hemline xD

So here are some monthly LHC-regulated (xD) length shots from March to September 2016. I also have some Elven cosplay length shots from the end of July 2016, which I'll be uploading soon in a separate post.

And a teaser of the Elven cosplay length shots:

SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es

If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

2 comments:

  1. You may be surprised by this comment, but I would say trim to the hem of those khaki/green shorts (your thickness is super at that length) and maintain for a year. I think you would be very pleased with the results. Then go longer if you want to.
    BTW the cosplay pic is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've considered going back to that length (fingertip), actually :), but I think I'll be maintaining at knee for a while to see how it goes and if it doesn't thicken up as much as I'd like, then I'll go shorter :)
      And thanks!

      Delete